You have no items in your shopping cart.
Makes 2 quarts.
- 2 quarts (8 cups) of water
- 1 Lipton green tea bag (regular size)
- 3-5 table spoons of ginseng honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat water in a large saucepan until it boils. Turn off the heat, put the tea bag in the water, then cover the pan and let the tea steep for 1 hour.
- Pour the ginseng honey into a 2-quart pitcher. Pour the tea into the pitcher and stir to dissolve the honey.
- Add lemon juice and stir.
- Can be served warm, or cold by adding ice.